OPEN CALL: Introductions 2017
Introductions 2017 – Curated by Julie Torres
Application Deadline: Nov 1, 2016 (11:59PM)
Show Dates: January 13 – February 17, 2017
Image gallery: installation shots of Introductions 2016, curated by Jim Osman
Please follow all guidelines and apply via our website:
After filling out application, click “Apply Now” and proceed to your cart to complete checkout. You must enter card information. Email all additional information to email@example.com, being sure to follow all of the guidelines below.
Introductions is an annual open call hosted by Trestle Gallery. The only qualification is that you have not participated in a show at our gallery before (salons do not count).
– Maximum total dimension of piece(s) submitted: 6′
– You may submit up to 3 works for consideration
– Fill out Introductions 2017 submission form by clicking “Apply Now” below
– Send us email including all additional materials to firstname.lastname@example.org using the following formatting:
– In the subject line of your email, use the following format: First & Last Name – Show Title, ex: Alex Brown – Small Works 2016
– Images must be in JPEG format, 1000 pixels on the longest side max
– CV and Artist Statement must be submitted in PDF Form
– Include your name in all files – ex: Lastname-Firstname-Untitled2.jpg, Lastname-Firstname-CV.pdf